- 1. capture, enamour, trance, catch, becharm, enamor, captivate, beguile, charm, fascinate, bewitch, entrance, enchant, attract, appeal
- usage: attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
- 2. charm, becharm, control, command
- usage: control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
- 3. charm, protect
- usage: protect through supernatural powers or charms
- 4. charm, influence, tempt, persuade
- usage: induce into action by using one's charm; "She charmed him into giving her all his money"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. captivated, charmed, loving (vs. unloving)
- usage: strongly attracted
- 2. beguiled, captivated, charmed, delighted, enthralled, entranced, enchanted (vs. disenchanted)
- usage: filled with wonder and delight
All rights reserved.
See also: charmed (Dictionary)