Synonyms of charm
- 1. appeal, appealingness, charm, attractiveness
- usage: attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates; "his smile was part of his appeal to her"
- 2. spell, magic spell, magical spell, charm, speech, speech communication, spoken communication, spoken language, language, voice communication, oral communication
- usage: a verbal formula believed to have magical force; "he whispered a spell as he moved his hands"; "inscribed around its base is a charm in Balinese"
- 3. charm, good luck charm, object, physical object
- usage: something believed to bring good luck
- 4. charm, flavor, flavour
- usage: (physics) one of the six flavors of quark
- 1. capture, enamour, trance, catch, becharm, enamor, captivate, beguile, charm, fascinate, bewitch, entrance, enchant, attract, appeal
- usage: attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
- 2. charm, becharm, control, command
- usage: control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
- 3. charm, protect
- usage: protect through supernatural powers or charms
- 4. charm, influence, tempt, persuade
- usage: induce into action by using one's charm; "She charmed him into giving her all his money"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of charm (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.