- 1. charcoal, wood coal, fuel, carbon, C, atomic number 6
- usage: a carbonaceous material obtained by heating wood or other organic matter in the absence of air
- 2. charcoal, fusain, writing implement
- usage: a stick of black carbon material used for drawing
- 3. charcoal, charcoal grey, charcoal gray, oxford grey, oxford gray, gray, grayness, grey, greyness
- usage: a very dark grey color
- 4. charcoal, drawing
- usage: a drawing made with a stick of black carbon material
- 1. charcoal, draw
- usage: draw, trace, or represent with charcoal
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. charcoal, charcoal-grey, charcoal-gray, achromatic (vs. chromatic), neutral
- usage: of a very dark grey
All rights reserved.
See also: charcoal (Dictionary)