Synonyms of change over
- 1. conversion, transition, changeover, transformation, transmutation, shift
- usage: an event that results in a transformation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. switch, change over, shift, change, alter, modify
- usage: make a shift in or exchange of; "First Joe led; then we switched"
- 2. convert, change over, change, alter, modify
- usage: change from one system to another or to a new plan or policy; "We converted from 220 to 110 Volt"
All rights reserved.