WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. certification, enfranchisement, authorization, authorisation, empowerment
- usage: the act of certifying or bestowing a franchise on
- 2. documentation, certification, corroboration, confirmation
- usage: confirmation that some fact or statement is true through the use of documentary evidence
- 3. certificate, certification, credential, credentials, document, written document, papers
- usage: a document attesting to the truth of certain stated facts
- 4. authentication, certification, validation, proof, substantiation
- usage: validating the authenticity of something or someone
All rights reserved.
See also: certification (Dictionary)