Synonyms of censored
- 1. ban, censor, outlaw, criminalize, criminalise, illegalize, illegalise
- usage: forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- 2. censor, measure, evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise, value
- usage: subject to political, religious, or moral censorship; "This magazine is censored by the government"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. censored (vs. uncensored), expurgated
- usage: suppressed or subject to censorship; "the censored press in some countries"
All rights reserved.