Synonyms of causing
- 1. causing, causation, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the act of causing something to happen
- 1. cause, do, make, make, create
- usage: give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally; "cause a commotion"; "make a stir"; "cause an accident"
- 2. induce, stimulate, cause, have, get, make
- usage: cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner; "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"; "My children finally got me to buy a computer"; "My wife made me buy a new sofa"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.