Synonyms of caught up
- 1. catch up, reach, make, attain, hit, arrive at, gain
- usage: reach the point where one should be after a delay; "I caught up on my homework"
- 2. catch up, learn, larn, acquire
- usage: learn belatedly; find out about something after it happened; "I'm trying to catch up with the latest developments in molecular biology"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. caught up(predicate), involved (vs. uninvolved)
- usage: having become involved involuntarily; "caught up in the excitement of the crowd"; "caught up in the scandal"
All rights reserved.