- 1. caudate nucleus, caudate, basal ganglion
- usage: a tail-shaped basal ganglion located in a lateral ventricle of the brain
- 2. urodele, caudate, amphibian
- usage: amphibians that resemble lizards
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. caudate (vs. acaudate), caudated, bobtail, bobtailed, caudal, taillike, tailed, scaly-tailed, scissor-tailed, short-tailed, square-tailed, stiff-tailed, swallow-tailed, tail-shaped
- usage: having a tail or taillike appendage
- 2. caudate, simple (vs. compound), unsubdivided
- usage: (of a leaf shape) tapering gradually into a long taillike tip
All rights reserved.
See also: caudate (Dictionary)