- 1. caudal (vs. cephalic)
- usage: constituting or relating to a tail; "caudal appendage"
- 2. caudal, taillike, caudate (vs. acaudate), caudated
- usage: resembling a tail
- 3. caudal, posterior (vs. anterior)
- usage: situated in or directed toward the part of the body from which the tail arises; "caudal fins"; "the caudal end of the body"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. caudally, caudal
- usage: toward the posterior end of the body
All rights reserved.
See also: caudal (Dictionary)