- 1. White, White person, Caucasian, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a member of the Caucasoid race
- 2. Caucasian, Caucasian language, natural language, tongue
- usage: a number of languages spoken in the Caucasus that are unrelated to languages spoken elsewhere
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Caucasian, Caucasic
- usage: of or relating to the geographical region of Caucasia; "Caucasian languages"
- 2. Caucasian, Caucasoid, white (vs. black)
- usage: of or relating to Caucasian people
All rights reserved.
See also: caucasian (Dictionary)