- 1. catalog, catalogue, list, listing
- usage: a complete list of things; usually arranged systematically; "it does not pretend to be a catalog of his achievements"
- 2. catalog, catalogue, book
- usage: a book or pamphlet containing an enumeration of things; "he found it in the Sears catalog"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. catalogue, catalog, classify, class, sort, assort, sort out, separate
- usage: make an itemized list or catalog of; classify; "He is cataloguing his photographic negatives"
- 2. catalogue, catalog, compose, compile
- usage: make a catalogue, compile a catalogue; "She spends her weekends cataloguing"
All rights reserved.
See also: catalogue (Dictionary)