- 1. Catalan, Spaniard
- usage: a native or inhabitant of Catalonia
- 2. Catalan, Romance, Romance language, Latinian language
- usage: the Romance language spoken in Catalonia in eastern Spain (related to Spanish and Occitan)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Catalan
- usage: relating to or denoting or characteristic of Catalonia or its inhabitants; "Catalan independence movement"
- 2. Catalan
- usage: relating to or characteristic of the Catalan language; "Catalan poetry"
All rights reserved.
See also: catalan (Dictionary)