Synonyms of castration
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. castration, emasculation, neutering, fixing, altering
- usage: neutering a male animal by removing the testicles
- 2. castration, operation, surgery, surgical operation, surgical procedure, surgical process
- usage: surgical removal of the testes or ovaries (usually to inhibit hormone secretion in cases of breast cancer in women or prostate cancer in men); "bilateral castration results in sterilization"
- 3. expurgation, castration, deletion
- usage: the deletion of objectionable parts from a literary work
All rights reserved.