Synonyms of castrated
- 1. emasculate, castrate, weaken
- usage: deprive of strength or vigor; "The Senate emasculated the law"
- 2. bowdlerize, bowdlerise, expurgate, castrate, shorten, abridge, foreshorten, abbreviate, shorten, cut, contract, reduce
- usage: edit by omitting or modifying parts considered indelicate; "bowdlerize a novel"
- 3. emasculate, castrate, demasculinize, demasculinise, sterilize, sterilise, desex, unsex, desexualize, desexualise, fix
- usage: remove the testicles of a male animal
- 4. alter, neuter, spay, castrate, sterilize, sterilise, desex, unsex, desexualize, desexualise, fix
- usage: remove the ovaries of; "Is your cat spayed?"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. castrated (vs. uncastrated), unsexed, altered, neutered, cut, emasculated, gelded, spayed
- usage: deprived of sexual capacity or sexual attributes
All rights reserved.