Synonyms of cast off
- 1. shed, cast, cast off, shake off, throw, throw off, throw away, drop, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: get rid of; "he shed his image as a pushy boss"; "shed your clothes"
- 2. cast off, sew, run up, sew together, stitch
- usage: make the last row of stitches when knitting
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cast-off(prenominal), discarded, throwaway(prenominal), thrown-away(prenominal), unwanted (vs. wanted)
- usage: thrown away; "wearing someone's cast-off clothes"; "throwaway children living on the streets"; "salvaged some thrown-away furniture"
All rights reserved.