Synonyms of cast away
- 1. outcast, castaway, pariah, Ishmael, unfortunate, unfortunate person
- usage: a person who is rejected (from society or home)
- 2. castaway, shipwreck survivor, abandoned person
- usage: a shipwrecked person
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. discard, fling, toss, toss out, toss away, chuck out, cast aside, dispose, throw out, cast out, throw away, cast away, put away, get rid of, remove
- usage: throw or cast away; "Put away your worries"
All rights reserved.