Synonyms of cashier
- 1. teller, cashier, bank clerk, banker
- usage: an employee of a bank who receives and pays out money
- 2. cashier, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person responsible for receiving payments for goods and services (as in a shop or restaurant)
- 1. cashier, abolish, get rid of
- usage: discard or do away with; "cashier the literal sense of this word"
- 2. cashier, free, discharge
- usage: discharge with dishonor, as in the army
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of cashier (Dictionary)