Synonyms of cased
- 1. case, inspect
- usage: look over, usually with the intention to rob; "They men cased the housed"
- 2. encase, incase, case, enclose, close in, inclose, shut in
- usage: enclose in, or as if in, a case; "my feet were encased in mud"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cased, encased, incased, sheathed (vs. unsheathed)
- usage: covered or protected with or as if with a case; "knights cased in steel"; "products encased in leatherette"
- 2. cased, bound (vs. unbound)
- usage: enclosed in a case
All rights reserved.