- 1. cascade, waterfall, falls
- usage: a small waterfall or series of small waterfalls
- 2. cascade, succession
- usage: a succession of stages or operations or processes or units; "progressing in severity as though a cascade of genetic damage was occurring"; "separation of isotopes by a cascade of processes"
- 3. shower, cascade, descent
- usage: a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc) likened to a rain shower; "a little shower of rose petals"; "a sudden cascade of sparks"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cascade, cascade down, descend, fall, go down, come down
- usage: rush down in big quantities, like a cascade
- 2. cascade, arrange, set up
- usage: arrange (open windows) on a computer desktop so that they overlap each other, with the title bars visible
All rights reserved.
See also: cascade (Dictionary)