- 1. cartwheel, wheel
- usage: a wheel that has wooden spokes and a metal rim
- 2. cartwheel, acrobatic stunt, acrobatic feat
- usage: acrobatic revolutions with the body turned sideways and the arms and legs outstretched like the spokes of a wheel
- 3. silver dollar, cartwheel, dollar
- usage: a dollar made of silver
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cartwheel, wheel, wheel around
- usage: do cartwheels: perform an acrobatic movement using both hands and feet
All rights reserved.
See also: cartwheel (Dictionary)