- 1. ricochet, carom, recoil, repercussion, rebound, backlash
- usage: a glancing rebound
- 2. carom, cannon, stroke, shot
- usage: a shot in billiards in which the cue ball contacts one object ball and then the other
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. carom, bounce, resile, take a hop, spring, bound, rebound, recoil, reverberate, ricochet
- usage: rebound after hitting; "The car caromed off several lampposts"
- 2. carom, shoot
- usage: make a carom
All rights reserved.
See also: carom (Dictionary)