Synonyms of carelessly
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. carelessly, heedlessly
- usage: without care or concern; "carelessly raised the children's hopes without thinking of their possible disappointment"
- 2. incautiously, carelessly
- usage: without caution or prudence; "one unfortunately sees historic features carelessly lost when estates fall into unsympathetic hands"
- 3. rakishly, raffishly, carelessly
- usage: in a rakish manner; "she wore her hat rakishly at an angle"
All rights reserved.