- 1. caravan, train, wagon train, procession
- usage: a procession (of wagons or mules or camels) traveling together in single file; "we were part of a caravan of almost a thousand camels"; "they joined the wagon train for safety"
- 2. van, caravan, camper, camping bus, motor home
- usage: a camper equipped with living quarters
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. caravan, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: travel in a caravan
All rights reserved.
See also: caravan (Dictionary)