Synonyms of captivated
- 1. capture, enamour, trance, catch, becharm, enamor, captivate, beguile, charm, fascinate, bewitch, entrance, enchant, attract, appeal
- usage: attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. captivated, charmed, loving (vs. unloving)
- usage: strongly attracted
- 2. beguiled, captivated, charmed, delighted, enthralled, entranced, enchanted (vs. disenchanted)
- usage: filled with wonder and delight
All rights reserved.