Synonyms of capped
- 1. cap, crest, lie
- usage: lie at the top of; "Snow capped the mountains"
- 2. cap, limit, circumscribe, confine
- usage: restrict the number or amount of; "We had to cap the number of people we can accept into our club"
- 1. capped, crowned (vs. uncrowned)
- usage: used especially of front teeth having (artificial) crowns; "capped teeth gave her a beautiful smile"
- 2. capped, crowned (vs. uncrowned)
- usage: covered as if with a cap or crown especially of a specified kind; "cloud-capped mountains"; "brown-capped mushrooms"; "snow-capped peaks"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.