- 1. capitalist, conservative, conservativist
- usage: a conservative advocate of capitalism
- 2. capitalist, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who invests capital in a business (especially a large business)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. capitalist, capitalistic
- usage: of or relating to capitalism or capitalists; "a capitalist nation"; "capitalistic methods and incentives"
- 2. capitalistic (vs. socialistic), capitalist, bourgeois, competitive, free-enterprise(prenominal), private-enterprise(prenominal), individualistic, laissez-faire(prenominal)
- usage: favoring or practicing capitalism
All rights reserved.
See also: capitalist (Dictionary)