- 1. capillary, capillary tube, capillary tubing, tube, tubing
- usage: a tube of small internal diameter; holds liquid by capillary action
- 2. capillary, capillary vessel, blood vessel
- usage: any of the minute blood vessels connecting arterioles with venules
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. capillary
- usage: of or relating to hair
- 2. capillary, hairlike, thin (vs. thick)
- usage: long and slender with a very small internal diameter; "a capillary tube"
All rights reserved.
See also: capillary (Dictionary)