- 1. canine, canine tooth, eyetooth, eye tooth, dogtooth, cuspid, tooth
- usage: one of the four pointed conical teeth (two in each jaw) located between the incisors and the premolars
- 2. canine, canid, carnivore
- usage: any of various fissiped mammals with nonretractile claws and typically long muzzles
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. canine, laniary
- usage: of or relating to a pointed conical tooth
- 2. canine
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of members of the family Canidae
All rights reserved.
See also: canine (Dictionary)