- 1. sugarcoat, glaze, candy, sweeten, dulcify, edulcorate, dulcorate
- usage: coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. candied, sugar-coated, sugary (vs. sugarless)
- usage: encrusted with sugar or syrup; "candied grapefruit peel"
- 2. candied, crystalized, crystalised, glace, preserved (vs. fresh)
- usage: (used especially of fruits) preserved by coating with or allowing to absorb sugar
All rights reserved.
See also: candied (Dictionary)