- 1. fink, snitch, snitcher, stoolpigeon, stool pigeon, stoolie, sneak, sneaker, canary, informer, betrayer, rat, squealer, blabber
- usage: someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- 2. canary, singer, vocalist, vocalizer, vocaliser
- usage: a female singer
- 3. canary yellow, canary, yellow, yellowness
- usage: a moderate yellow with a greenish tinge
- 4. canary, canary bird, finch
- usage: any of several small Old World finches
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. canary, canary-yellow, chromatic (vs. achromatic)
- usage: having the color of a canary; of a light to moderate yellow
All rights reserved.
See also: canary (Dictionary)