Synonyms of camping
- 1. camping, encampment, bivouacking, tenting, inhabitancy, inhabitation, habitation
- usage: the act of encamping and living in tents in a camp
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. camp, encamp, camp out, bivouac, tent, populate, dwell, live, inhabit
- usage: live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
- 2. camp, camp down, pitch, set up
- usage: establish or set up a camp
- 3. camp, change, alter, modify
- usage: give an artificially banal or sexual quality to
All rights reserved.