- 1. calico, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: coarse cloth with a bright print
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. calico
- usage: made of calico or resembling calico in being patterned; "calico dresses"; "a calico cat"
- 2. motley, calico, multicolor, multi-color, multicolour, multi-colour, multicolored, multi-colored, multicoloured, multi-coloured, painted, particolored, particoloured, piebald, pied, varicolored, varicoloured, colored (vs. uncolored), coloured, colorful
- usage: having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly; "a jester dressed in motley"; "the painted desert"; "a particolored dress"; "a piebald horse"; "pied daisies"
All rights reserved.
See also: calico (Dictionary)