Synonyms of calibrated
- 1. calibrate, graduate, fine-tune, adjust, set, correct
- usage: make fine adjustments or divide into marked intervals for optimal measuring; "calibrate an instrument"; "graduate a cylinder"
- 2. calibrate, tag, label, mark
- usage: mark (the scale of a measuring instrument) so that it can be read in the desired units; "he calibrated the thermometer for the Celsius scale"
- 3. calibrate, measure, mensurate, measure out
- usage: measure the caliber of; "calibrate a gun"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. calibrated, graduated
- usage: marked with or divided into degrees; "a calibrated thermometer"
All rights reserved.