- 1. calendar, arrangement, organization, organisation, system
- usage: a system of timekeeping that defines the beginning and length and divisions of the year
- 2. calendar, list, listing
- usage: a list or register of events (appointments or social events or court cases etc); "I have you on my calendar for next Monday"
- 3. calendar, table, tabular array
- usage: a tabular array of the days (usually for one year)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. calendar, schedule
- usage: enter into a calendar
All rights reserved.
See also: calendar (Dictionary)