Synonyms of cakewalk
- 1. cakewalk, stage dancing, choreography
- usage: a strutting dance based on a march; was performed in minstrel shows; originated as a competition among Black dancers to win a cake
- 2. cakewalk, accomplishment, achievement
- usage: an easy accomplishment; "winning the tournament was a cakewalk for him"; "invading Iraq won't be a cakewalk"
- 1. cakewalk, dance, trip the light fantastic, trip the light fantastic toe
- usage: perform the cakewalk dance
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of cakewalk (Dictionary)