Synonyms of cabbage tree
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cabbage palm, cabbage tree, Livistona australis, palm, palm tree
- usage: Australian palm with leaf buds that are edible when young
- 2. cabbage bark, cabbage-bark tree, cabbage tree, Andira inermis, angelim, andelmin
- usage: tree with shaggy unpleasant-smelling toxic bark and yielding strong durable wood; bark and seeds used as a purgative and vermifuge and narcotic
- 3. cabbage tree, grass tree, Cordyline australis, tree
- usage: elegant tree having either a single trunk or a branching trunk each with terminal clusters of long narrow leaves and large panicles of fragrant white, yellow or red flowers; New Zealand
All rights reserved.