- 1. cab, compartment
- usage: a compartment at the front of a motor vehicle or locomotive where driver sits
- 2. cab, cabriolet, carriage, equipage, rig
- usage: small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage; with two seats and a folding hood
- 3. cab, hack, taxi, taxicab, car, auto, automobile, machine, motorcar
- usage: a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. taxi, cab, ride
- usage: ride in a taxicab
All rights reserved.
See also: cab (Dictionary)