- 1. butcher, meatman, merchant, merchandiser
- usage: a retailer of meat
- 2. butcher, murderer, liquidator, manslayer
- usage: a brutal indiscriminate murderer
- 3. butcher, slaughterer, skilled worker, trained worker, skilled workman
- usage: a person who slaughters or dresses meat for market
- 4. bungler, blunderer, fumbler, bumbler, stumbler, sad sack, botcher, butcher, fuckup, incompetent, incompetent person
- usage: someone who makes mistakes because of incompetence
- 1. butcher, slaughter, kill
- usage: kill (animals) usually for food consumption; "They slaughtered their only goat to survive the winter"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. butch, macho, masculine (vs. feminine)
- usage: used of men; markedly masculine in appearance or manner
- 2. butch, homosexual (vs. bisexual) (vs. heterosexual)
- usage: (of male or female homosexuals) characterized by stereotypically male traits or appearance
All rights reserved.
See also: butcher (Dictionary)