WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fellow, dude, buster, man, adult male
- usage: an informal form of address for a man; "Say, fellow, what are you doing?"; "Hey buster, what's up?"
- 2. buster, child, kid, youngster, minor, shaver, nipper, small fry, tiddler, tike, tyke, fry, nestling
- usage: a robust child
- 3. buster, bronco buster, broncobuster, horseman, equestrian, horseback rider
- usage: a person who breaks horses
- 4. buster, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person (or thing) that breaks up or overpowers something; "dam buster"; "sanction buster"; "crime buster"
- 5. baby buster, buster, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person born in the generation following the baby boom when the birth rate fell dramatically
All rights reserved.
See also: buster (Dictionary)