- 1. burlesque, show
- usage: a theatrical entertainment of broad and earthy humor; consists of comic skits and short turns (and sometimes striptease)
- 2. parody, lampoon, spoof, sendup, mockery, takeoff, burlesque, travesty, charade, pasquinade, put-on, caricature, imitation, impersonation
- usage: a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way
- 1. spoof, burlesque, parody, mock
- usage: make a parody of; "The students spoofed the teachers"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. burlesque
- usage: relating to or characteristic of a burlesque; "burlesque theater"
All rights reserved.
See also: burlesque (Dictionary)