- 1. bunting, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: a loosely woven fabric used for flags, etc.
- 2. bunting, finch
- usage: any of numerous seed-eating songbirds of Europe or North America
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bunt, drag a bunt, hit
- usage: hit a ball in such a way so as to make it go a short distance
- 2. butt, bunt, strike
- usage: to strike, thrust or shove against; "He butted his sister out of the way"; "The goat butted the hiker with his horns"
All rights reserved.
See also: bunting (Dictionary)