- 1. blunder, blooper, bloomer, bungle, pratfall, foul-up, fuckup, flub, botch, boner, boo-boo, mistake, error, fault
- usage: an embarrassing mistake
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. botch, bodge, bumble, fumble, botch up, muff, blow, flub, screw up, ball up, spoil, muck up, bungle, fluff, bollix, bollix up, bollocks, bollocks up, bobble, mishandle, louse up, foul up, mess up, fuck up, fail, go wrong, miscarry
- usage: make a mess of, destroy or ruin; "I botched the dinner and we had to eat out"; "the pianist screwed up the difficult passage in the second movement"
- 2. bungle, act, behave, do
- usage: spoil by behaving clumsily or foolishly; "I bungled it!"
All rights reserved.
See also: bungle (Dictionary)