- 1. bugle, brass, brass instrument
- usage: a brass instrument without valves; used for military calls and fanfares
- 2. bugle, bugleweed, herb, herbaceous plant
- usage: any of various low-growing annual or perennial evergreen herbs native to Eurasia; used for ground cover
- 3. bugle, bead
- usage: a tubular glass or plastic bead sewn onto clothing for decoration
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bugle, play, spiel
- usage: play on a bugle
All rights reserved.
See also: bugle (Dictionary)