- 1. budget, fund, monetary fund
- usage: a sum of money allocated for a particular purpose; "the laboratory runs on a budget of a million a year"
- 2. budget, plan, program, programme
- usage: a summary of intended expenditures along with proposals for how to meet them; "the president submitted the annual budget to Congress"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. budget, calculate, cipher, cypher, compute, work out, reckon, figure
- usage: make a budget
All rights reserved.
See also: budget (Dictionary)