- 1. browse, vegetation, flora, botany
- usage: vegetation (such as young shoots, twigs, and leaves) that is suitable for animals to eat; "a deer needs to eat twenty pounds of browse every day"
- 2. browse, browsing, reading
- usage: reading superficially or at random
- 3. browse, browsing, eating, feeding
- usage: the act of feeding by continual nibbling
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. shop, browse, search, seek, look for
- usage: shop around; not necessarily buying; "I don't need help, I'm just browsing"
- 2. crop, browse, graze, range, pasture, feed, eat
- usage: feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing"
- 3. browse, surf, search, seek, look for
- usage: look around casually and randomly, without seeking anything in particular; "browse a computer directory"; "surf the internet or the world wide web"
- 4. browse, graze, nosh, snack
- usage: eat lightly, try different dishes; "There was so much food at the party that we quickly got sated just by browsing"
All rights reserved.
See also: browse (Dictionary)