WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. brightness, light, lightness
- usage: the location of a visual perception along a continuum from black to white
- 2. brightness, cleverness, smartness, intelligence
- usage: intelligence as manifested in being quick and witty
- 3. luminosity, brightness, brightness level, luminance, luminousness, light, physical property
- usage: the quality of being luminous; emitting or reflecting light; "its luminosity is measured relative to that of our sun"
All rights reserved.
See also: brightness (Dictionary)