- 1. bray, cry
- usage: the cry of an ass
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hee-haw, bray, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: braying characteristic of donkeys
- 2. grind, mash, crunch, bray, comminute, break up, fragment, fragmentize, fragmentise
- usage: reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading; "grind the spices in a mortar"; "mash the garlic"
- 3. bray, laugh, express joy, express mirth
- usage: laugh loudly and harshly
All rights reserved.
See also: bray (Dictionary)