- 1. brag, bragging, crow, crowing, vaporing, line-shooting, gasconade, boast, boasting, self-praise, jactitation
- usage: an instance of boastful talk; "his brag is worse than his fight"; "whenever he won we were exposed to his gasconade"
- 1. boast, tout, swash, shoot a line, brag, gas, blow, bluster, vaunt, gasconade, overstate, exaggerate, overdraw, hyperbolize, hyperbolise, magnify, amplify
- usage: show off
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. boss, brag, superior (vs. inferior)
- usage: exceptionally good; "a boss hand at carpentry"; "his brag cornfield"
All rights reserved.
See also: brag (Dictionary)