WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. boxer, pugilist, combatant, battler, belligerent, fighter, scrapper
- usage: someone who fights with his fists for sport
- 2. packer, bagger, boxer, workman, workingman, working man, working person
- usage: a workman employed to pack things into containers
- 3. Boxer, Chinese
- usage: a member of a nationalistic Chinese secret society that led an unsuccessful rebellion in 1900 against foreign interests in China
- 4. boxer, working dog
- usage: a breed of stocky medium-sized short-haired dog with a brindled coat and square-jawed muzzle developed in Germany
All rights reserved.
See also: boxer (Dictionary)